Frequently Asked Concert Questions
1. Where can I buy tickets?
- Buy online (see our homepage, link in the yellow box at top right), buy in select Apopka locations (TBA), and at the gate. Gate prices are $5 additional for day-of purchase.
2. Is re-entry allowed?
- You’ll have to have a wristband if you attend the Festival during the day, leave, and return for the concerts.
3. What time will main acts take stage?
- You can anticipate main acts taking the stage after 8pm on Saturday and 3pm Sunday. Concerts will begin earlier, with opening acts.
4. Can I bring a chair?
- If you have general admission tickets, lawn chairs or blankets are permitted, however, umbrellas, tents, and coolers are prohibited.
5. How much is parking?
- Parking on site is $5. Please be prepared with cash.
6. Do vendors accept credit cards or debit cards?
- Some vendors will accept credit/debit cards, but not all vendors. ATM’s will be on site, as well.
7. Will alcohol be served?
- Beer & wine will be for sale (age 21+), please be prepared to show ID.
8. Are we able to tailgate?
- Since the facility is a City park, no alcohol is permitted in the parking lots or fields.
9. I am purchasing a reserved ticket, and want a kid’s ticket for the reserved section.
- Kids sitting in reserved areas will be required to have an adult priced seat.
10. Are kids tickets available?
- Children under 5 are free, children ages 5-10 are $5 single day
11. Can I bring in my own food and beverages?
- Outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited.